Let me take a wild guess...
I bet that creatively, you’re flexin’ on ‘em.
You get to do what you love and be paid (handsomely) for it. Clients sing your praises and refer others to you. Your work probably even elicits ‘oohs’ and ‘aahs’ on the reg, right?
Problem is, you’re getting burnt out.
You said ‘yes’ to one too many things and now your lists have lists. All that flexin’ has led to hyperextension. There’s a lot of doing but you ain’t growing, buddy. It's possible you're going through some overwhelm. But you've been so busy, you may not even know it.
In a nutshell, there might be more chaos than clarity in your creative business right now.
If you keep this up, here’s where you’re headed...
- No personal life — all you do is work, work, work, no matter what
- Your bank account nosedives as your income dwindles
- Project-turnaround times you promised don’t get met
- You stop setting the example for your fam to follow
- You feel like maybe entrepreneurship isn’t for you
- Can't forget sleepless nights!
There’s a way out.
Imagine what you could do with more focus, freedom, and flexibility.
The focus to consistently only do what matters…
The freedom to take on only the projects that serve you…
The flexibility to stretch and contract your bandwidth as you see fit…
You’d have hit the creative entrepreneurial jackpot with a thriving business that allows you to leave the impact you crave without sacrificing your soul.
This is what fulfillment feels like and I’ll help you get there…
This course is for you if…
- You’re suffering from a real case of burnout
- You’ve gotten bad at managing your time or your to-do’s
- You’re juggling way too many responsibilities/roles as a solopreneur
- You're feeling spread thin in your business – or are overwhelmed
- You know things need to change but you struggle with follow-through
- You crave accountability, support, and guidance to get things done
- You’ve fallen behind on your entrepreneurial goals
- Your work and quality of life have plunged lately
What you’ll leave with from this course
- A proactive, bulletproof scheduling template that fills you with joy each week
- Battle-tested frameworks for working ON your business as well as you work IN it
- The clarity on what to prioritize and when so that you see ROI everywhere
- The freedom and permission to work on the things that delight you
- The flexibility to choose your clients and projects whose values align with yours
- The essential tools that will help you deliver an impact each day and week
- The support and guidance to show up organized and confident in your business
- A deeper sense of purpose and intent in your creative life
- A balanced and authentic productivity framework you can rely on and stick to
The power of true creative entrepreneurial fulfillment
Still on the fence? This might help.
Perhaps you think you don’t have the time to take another course.
Or that you’re already too busy as it is and this just seems like more work. Hell, you might even be comfy and cozy in your chaos, content to just ride it out until things change.
Look, I get all that. But buddy, you’re doing yourself a MAJOR disservice by settling for less than your worth. You’re better than that. You know it. I know it. And so does everyone else around you.
We all know life isn’t fair, but what is fair is that no one gets any more than 24 hours a day. So time itself isn’t the real issue – how you’ve been using it is.
If you’re too busy to welcome some clarity into your life and business, you’re likely prioritizing things that are adding to the chaos. And if you’ve normalized the daily mayhem of jam-packed schedules and countless unread messages, you’ll continue curbing and treadmilling your success and opportunities. All of this is impacting your livelihood, relationships, and finances, my fellow creative.
I promise you; you DO have the time for Chaos to Clarity. By investing just 2-3 hrs per week in yourself and in this course for just one month, you could free up 2-3 hrs per day to spend as you please. This course isn’t extra work; it’s an investment in your creative well-being because we both know that your current situation is preventing you from doing bigger, impactful things. Now you can improve things, so join me on this adventure. Or if you have questions, email me.